Fire Damage Photo Gallery

House Fire Damage

This was the result of a house fire that started in the kitchen and made its way into the living room area. There was damage throughout the home including the bathrooms and bedrooms, but we make disasters, "Like it never even happened."

House Fire

This was the unfortunate aftermath of a house fire that left soot in the bathroom and throughout the house. SERVPRO of Corpus Christi East was able to help make this disaster, "Like it never even happened."

SERVPRO of Corpus Christi East Handles Fires

Fires can happen for numerous reasons including cooking fires, faulty electrical wires, and unattended candles. No matter what the cause, SERVPRO of Corpus Christi East knows how to mitigate them all, so call us if a fire damages your home or office

Do and Donts When Fire Occurs

“Cooking fires happen on the stove top, oven, microwave, grills, hot plates, deep fryer, and duct exhaust fans, just to name a few. But a whopping 59 percent of kitchen fires start on the stove top, according to NFPA statistics, with ovens coming in a very distant second.  Once the fire starts there are a couple of Dos and Don’ts:

  • DO turn off the heat source, if able to.
  • DO try to remove oxygen from the fire.
  • DON’T try to put water on it, if it is a grease fire.
  • DON’T attempt to clean anything without first consulting your SERVPRO professional technician.

Fire Damage Clean Up

A fire in this home quickly destroyed the roof and left the inside of the home a complete mess. The longer the smoke lingers the tougher the clean up. 

SERVPRO of Corpus Christi East is here to help. Give us a call 361-985-6444,

  • 24-hour Emergency Service  
  • Faster to Any Size Disaster
  • Locally Owned and Operated
  • A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
  • Highly Trained Fire Damage Technicians 

Soot Damage

Leftover smoke and soot following a fire are more than just smelly and unsightly. Exposure during fire restoration efforts can adversely affect your health. Good thing you have your local SERVPRO here to remove any evidence of that fire.