About SERVPRO of Corpus Christi East
Gary & Michelle Wait
Owners of SERVPRO of Corpus Christi East
SERVPRO of Corpus Christi East has been servicing the Corpus Christi area, and the entire Coastal Bend, since the year 2000. We have helped thousands of customers mitigate the damage to their property from water, fire or mold. They know they can depend on us when an emergency situation arises at their home or business, or even when a natural disaster strikes - such as Hurricane Harvey in 2017. We are always here to help.
Committed to Our Community:
Owners Gary and Mickie Wait were born and raised in Corpus Christi, so this is our home, and you are our neighbors. We are committed to the people and businesses of the Coastal Bend, as well as the future of our community. As we have grown over the years, we have stayed true to our core value - providing superior customer service.
Our team of employees is experienced and trained in everything they do. We hire top quality individuals and give them the training needed to handle your water, fire or mold damage. With decades of combined experience, all of our employees are IICRC trained and certified. Our Mold Remediation Workers are all licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. All of our employees are also committed to our core value, and always have our customer in mind.
Simple - We offer the highest possible standard of professionalism in the restoration, cleanup and mitigation of your home or business. We have gained the reputation as the premier water, fire and mold remediation company in Corpus Christi. We realize that whatever happened in your home or business is a disruption in your life. We are here to help you get through it and make it "Like it never even happened."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Padre Island Business Association
- United Corpus Christi Chamber of Commerce
- Caller Times Best of the Best