Emergency Fire Damage Process
SERVPRO of Corpus Christi East understands that a fire emergency can be a stressful situation. Our locally own and operated business is available 24/7 to help you through every step of the process.
- We want to minimize the damage. By having our highly trained technicians on-site quickly, we can help reduce damages.
- A trained technician will walk through the job process step-by-step and will help you understand the expected outcome.
- SERVPRO will begin a pretesting for restorability
- SERVPRO will work efficiently to help you regain control of your property when a damaging event has taken over. They will use state-of-the-art restoration techniques to ensure your property is taken care of right the first time.
- After the work has been completed, a final walk-through will be done with you to help ensure you are satisfied
Call SERVPRO of Corpus Christi East for any further questions. (361)985-6444.